Monday 24 October 2011

Hot heroine says 'I feel awkward watching me in films'



























Glamour doll Hansika Motwani has openly admitted that she feels shy and awkward while watching her own films. Hansika Motwani gave a reentry to tollywood this year with the film Kandireega.Though that film is a hit at BO,she hardly scored good marks with that film.
In a recent interview, she has opened up on many matters. “My family never wanted me to become an actress.
My mom was a doctor and I’d often go to her clinic. Patients from the film industry who used to visit my mom would tell her to let me enter the world of movies; mom would always refuse to do so.
“Still, due to actress Aruna Irani (of Bollywood), I debuted as a child artiste and then as a heroine. Though I have starred in many films, I kind of get embarrassed whenever I watch my own films; I don’t know why I feel so but it’s always like that. I want to improve with each film of mine and hope to be known as a good actress instead of being known as a glamourous actress,” concludes Hansika Motwani.

No comments:

Post a Comment